Getting Into Law School – Sunday June 3, 2o12
Who: John Richardson, LL.B., J.D.
Author: Law School Bound
Where: University of Toronto – St. Michael’s College – Carr Hall – 100 St. Joseph St. – Room 405
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Free Admission – But Pre-Registration is Required – You may either register on Facebook or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what’s it all about?
On Friday October 22, 2010 the Canadian law schools will be running a “Forum” at the Royal York Hotel – 100 Front St. – 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. You are encouraged to attend. That said, as they say:
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will do.”
The purpose of the “Getting Into Law School Course” will be to enhance your understanding of the admissions process and give you a bit of direction.”
The topics will include:
– how exactly to become a lawyer in Canada, the United States and the U.K.
– how various law school degrees are related to admission to the bar
– what are your chances of getting into various law schools
– how to ensure that your letters of reference work actually assist you in the admissions process
– how to avoid the most common mistakes on personal statements
– how does the “reputation” of Canadian, American and U.K. law schools affect your career prospects
– Australia? Is it an option?
– Are you already a “foreign lawyer”? How to get admitted to the Bar of Ontario
The answers to these questions and more.
This is the course you can afford to take (zero cost) but can’t afford to miss.
John Richardson’s – Canadian law school application manual – Law School Bound – will be available at a discounted price.
We look forward to seeing you – but pre-registration is required!
Note: John Richardson’s Law School Bound – Law School Application Manual will be available at this seminr for the discounted price of $30. (cash only)